Intermission on High
A table with your name on it in the French Garden.
The audience in the castle courtyard has a capacity of up to 1300 seats, so there tend to be long lines at the refreshment stands during intermission. Therefore, take advantage of the option to preorder an intermission table prepared with sparkling wine and a small spread of refreshments. Avoid waiting and impress your friends at the same time!
Included in the price is a carafe with water, a light snack including a variety of cheese and cold cuts, grapes as well as dried fruit and nuts, glasses for 2 to 6 people, and sparkling wine from the offering.
Intermission Tables are located in the French Garden and are moved to the castle cellars in case of inclement weather.
This year's offer:
A/ Bohemia Sekt Prestige Demi sec
- Premium sparkling wine with fresh aroma of citrus fruit and sweetish flavor, produced using the traditional bottle fermentation method, is a unique combination of varieties Rheinriesling, Pinot Blanc and Welschriesling. Bohemia sekt Starý Plzenec, 0.75l.
B/ Bohemia Sekt Prestige Brut
- Unique sparkling wine, produced using traditional method is left to mature on the lees for 15–18 months, comprised of unique combination of quality varietal wines Rheinriesling, Pinot Blanc and Welschriesling. Bohemia sekt Starý Plzenec, 0.75l.
C/ Fürst von Metternich Riesling Sekt
- Sparkling wine with fresh and discreet sweet flavour, light yellow colour with greenish reflections and fine long-lasting sparkling from variety Rheinriesling. Rheingau, Germany, 0.75l.
D/ Sekt Vinofol 2013
- Manufactured using the traditional method of bottle fermentation, this wine is distinguished by natural, long-lasting bubbles, freshness, and a nutty citrus finish. The foundation for producing this type of sparkling wine lies in the traditional grape varieties of Chardonnay and Welschriesling. Vinofol Novosedly, 0.75l.
E/ Volařík sekt cuvée brut
- A sparkling wine with the Czech “Pěstitelský sekt” label made in Austria from Moravian grapes. It has been bottle fermented and then ripened for 30 months in yeast lees. A gorgeous straw color, it has fine bubbles and tastes very similar to wines from the Champagne region. Volařík Mikulov Winery, 0.75l.
F/ Prosecco “Marca Oro” DOCG extra dry Valdo
- Prosecco no. 1 in Italy and in West Europe, sparkling wine with fine slightly sweetish flavour and long-lasting sparkling, produced only from grapevine variety Glera. Veneto – Valdobbiadene, Italy, 0.75l.
G/ MÖET & CHANDON Impérial Brut
- The classic of the house Moët Chandon, harmonious mixture of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. Champagne, France, 0.75l.
Should you have any special request, ask Ivana: